Inspiring Story of Bill Gates At So 'Bachelor'

Jakarta - The figure of Bill Gates feels always interesting to talk about . As is known , Gates decided to drop out of Harvard University in order to develop Microsoft finally debuted as the largest software manufacturer in the world . Now , 30 years after deciding to drop out of one of the most prestigious universities in the world , Bill Gates finally received an honorary degree from Harvard in 2007 . At that time, he addressed the graduates and Harvard academics . His speech contained and loaded inspiration , including the moments in which he chose not to go to college anymore . Nothing wrong with a little listened again . " I am grateful to Harvard for this honor and pleasure to finally have a college degree , " said Bill Gates in a speech at Harvard University in 2007 was . " I've been waiting for more than 30 years to say this , Dad , I always told you that I would go back ( to Harvard ) and get a degree , " he said jokingly . " I applaud the graduates today . I myself have had the pleasure called drop out of Harvard 's most successful . I did the best of everyone who failed , " " But I also dragged Steve Ballmer ( Microsoft CEO ex - ed) to drop out . I have a bad influence . Which is why I was only invited to speak at the graduation ceremony . When I spoke earlier , perhaps the pass would be less , " he joked Harvard students were greeted by laughter " Harvard is a phenomenal experience for me . Academic life is very interesting . I often go to a lot of classes that I actually did not register as a participant in college, " " And dorm life was also extraordinary . I lived in Radcliffe , on the Courier House . Always there are a lot of people in my dorm late at night and discuss a lot of things , because everyone knew I did not care when to get up in the morning , " " That's how I became the leader of a sort of anti-social group . We are familiar with each other , " Gates said . "One of the most kukenang memory was in January 1975 when I called from a dorm to a company in Alburquerque which was begun making the world's first personal computer . I want to sell software on them , " said Gates . " I was worried they would realize I was just a student in a dorm and reject me . However they even say that they are not ready and wanted to visited a month away , it is a good thing because we have not made ​​the software , " " From that moment , I worked day and night on this project which marks the end of my education in college and the beginning of an incredible journey with Microsoft , " said Gates . " What I remember most about Harvard is I was in the middle of the energy and intelligence that is very large . Thing that could be exhilarating, intimidating , sometimes even discouraging situation , but always challenging , " " All of it is a privilege and although I go faster , I transformed over at Harvard , the friendships I do and the idea of ​​what I'm doing , " " But when I look at the past , I had the biggest regret . I left Harvard with no real awareness of the injustices in the world , terrible gap in health , and wealth , and opportunity that makes millions of people live in misery , " he said . " I leave this campus with little knowledge about the millions of children who cheated about education in this country . And I only know a little about the millions of people who live in poverty and disease in the countries there , " A very long speech that Bill Gates is closed with the hope that students not only care about his professional career , but also on the issue of humanitarian issues . Especially now in the internet age , it is very easy to find information about poverty or the person who needs help . " As you leave Harvard, you have technology college friends never have it . Guys got awareness about global ketidadilan . Guys have more than us , you must immediately begin , " " And I hope you will return to Harvard 30 years from now and reflect on what you 've done with your talent and your energy . I hope you not only judge yourself of professional achievement but also how well you care for the world 's deepest inequities , on how well what you treat people far there are equally as human beings . Good luck , "said Gates .

No comments:

Post a Comment