Beautiful girl Desperate Suicide in Instagram

China - reckless action done a beautiful girl from China . Depression due to breakup, the girl decides to end his life . Horrible , he perpetuates the action on Instagram .
 The girl who did not know his name , upload a photograph addressed to her former lover , through jojostai1012 account . " After I die, I will haunt you day and night , " said the message he wrote on one of the photos . Subsequently , the girl posting photos that show a number of items that were burned .

Finally, she photographed her feet . In this photo , it appears that the girl was in the window , preparing to jump from a height . " All my life , I 've never done a bad thing . Why is treating me so painful ? " he wrote as quoted Complex Tech , WThursday ( 03/20/2014 ) .

Suicide girl flawless in the local media attention . One of the neighbors confirmed that the girl committed suicide on the same day by uploading photos on Instagram .

No comments:

Post a Comment